Wanna meet with the U-knitted Amiras?

When & Where:
1-Second Friday of the month from 12 pm at Fashion Cafe at Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi
2-Fourth TUESDAY of the month from 11 am at a different location.


Although we meet up sporadically in between so make sure to check our blog for updates!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FO UPDATE!!!!

I did it! I finished the Back to School U-neck vest from Fitted Knits!!!







Didn't really make any changes except to make it an inch longer in the ribbing. It only took 3 skeins of Cascade 220 and it came out fabulously!!!

I want to thank all you U-knitted Amiras for your support because you guys helped me through the hard times!!! But I did it! I finished it! woot woot!

p.s. You can check out my ravelry page for more details! but I'm having a hard time linking it right now with the internet cables being cut and all!

No comments: