Wanna meet with the U-knitted Amiras?

When & Where:
1-Second Friday of the month from 12 pm at Fashion Cafe at Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi
2-Fourth TUESDAY of the month from 11 am at a different location.


Although we meet up sporadically in between so make sure to check our blog for updates!

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Second and Third FOs :)

For Christmas this year I knitted! After my first FO took over a month to finally complete and then looked rather sad at the end, I was very excited when over yesterday and today during my spare time, I managed to finish not one but TWO cup cozies for my aunts (since my Mom gets my very first oddly shaped one).

I am now going to start a new project and I am pretty excited since I finally figured out ribbing on these two cozies. Hope everyone else’s knitting is going well too!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow! those look fantastic! you tension is looking great too! well done : ) and i love love the colors

shm said...

Keep up the preseverance!

Charmaine said...

Sydney you are a knitting star! I can't wait to see your next project!