Wanna meet with the U-knitted Amiras?

When & Where:
1-Second Friday of the month from 12 pm at Fashion Cafe at Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi
2-Fourth TUESDAY of the month from 11 am at a different location.


Although we meet up sporadically in between so make sure to check our blog for updates!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Help Amiras... LOST NEEDLES!!!

Hi Ladies,

It was so good to see everyone today. I missed you guys.

OK, emergency: I think I lost my Addi circular needles that I was using today. I switched needles and think I left them on the couch. I went back to Caribou and showed them what needles look like and asked if they'd seen them. Guess what the response was? "Sorry Sir". Too many things wrong with that statement to even comment.

The bigger point is, did any of you pick them up? I ask this hopefully and tearfully :) They are size 4.5mm circular. It's so tragic!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

sorry!!! no turbos here.... i hope you find them : (

Rama said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Did you look in your bag/car/clothes? needles can be very sneaky

Lindsay said...

Did you find them???