Wanna meet with the U-knitted Amiras?

When & Where:
1-Second Friday of the month from 12 pm at Fashion Cafe at Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi
2-Fourth TUESDAY of the month from 11 am at a different location.


Although we meet up sporadically in between so make sure to check our blog for updates!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friday?

Speaking of how much we love to get together, would anyone be interested in getting together this Friday (2nd Jan, 2009), usual place, usual time? It's been too long for me seeing as I missed out on the last gathering.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

I will have to check with the hubby since that is our first free day (read: cleaning day!) after my grandparents leave us. I am pretty sure I'll be able to sneak away from the clean-fest for at least a few hours though!

Lindsay said...

count me in! woot woot!

Rama said...

I'll be there for sure! ;]